Sykes Hall Registration Instructions
- All registration entries must be submitted via FairEntry no later than July 15, 2022.
- Early bird registrations submitted and paid online by June 30, 2022 will receive a complimentary parking pass to the fair.
- Each exhibitor must have or create an individual account in FairEntry to submit entries.
- Loudoun 4-H Youth will use their 4-H Online account to submit entries.
- Descriptions of entries and presentation requirements may be found in the Catalog of Exhibits.
- Exhibitors must be familiar with and follow all restrictions and requirements related to the individual Classes and Divisions.
- Entries may be disqualified without refund of fees if entered in the wrong Class or if they do not meet the requirements listed, such as size, proper container, amount, or display requirements.
For 2022, the fee structure for all registered exhibitors has been updated to offer a simpler method for calculating the cost of exhibiting. To participate in the Sykes Hall Exhibition, a flat registration fee of $10 for open exhibitors will be assessed plus a $1 fee for each item entered in a class. Loudoun 4-H/FFA exhibitors do not pay registration fees and may enter a maximum of 20 class items.
- Open exhibitors who complete their registration by June 30 will receive a weekly parking pass.
- All registration fees must be paid online by midnight, July 15, 2022.
- The Loudoun County Fair accepts several credit cards for payment.
(Adults and non 4-H/FFA Youth Classes)
Loudoun 4-H/FFA Exhibitors
(Cloverbud, Junior and Senior Classes)
For example: An Open exhibitor who wishes to enter 15 items would pay:
$10 registration fee
$15 for 15 class entry items
TOTAL = $25