Miss Loudoun County Fair Pageant
Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 5:30 PM
Rules and Duties
- Each contestant MUST be a resident of Loudoun County.
- Each contestant MUST be a member of a Loudoun County 4-H club.
- Contestants must be at least 16 years of age by July 16, 2022, and not over 19 years of age by January 1, 2023.
- Contestants must be of good moral character, never been convicted of any crime, never had any criminal charges pending against them, and never done any act or engaged in any activity which is or could be characterized as dishonest, immoral, indecent, or in bad taste.
- Contestants will be judged on 4-H and Fair involvement, personality, and poise.
- Winner must be at the 2022 Loudoun County Fair all week to hand out ribbons and awards according to the Fair schedule of events.
- The winner may compete in January 2023 at the Virginia Association of Fairs Pageant.
- The winner will be required to carry the title of Miss Loudoun County Fair in any other events she participates.
- The winner will be present at the 2023 Miss Loudoun County Fair Pageant to crown the new winner.
- Entries will be limited for safety precautions.
INTRODUCTION: Contestants will be introduced using the information provided on the application as they walk across the stage.
ROUND 1 (CASUAL ATTIRE): Contestants will be asked a question about 4-H or the Fair that they are given upon acceptance of application.
ROUND 2 (EVENING ATTIRE): Contestants will be asked about 4-H, community service, or leadership and given in between rounds, on the day of the pageant.
A third “Fun Fish-Bowl” question will be asked on stage.
When completing this application, keep in mind that some of information will be read during your introduction in the pageant. Answer all questions in the space provided, the Director reserves the right to edit what is read aloud.