- Registration will take place on-site the day of the event.
- A completed and signed Assumption of Risk Waiver and Emergency Contact Form is required. Please download and complete these forms prior to arriving.
- Registration is $5 per person.
- Sign-up for flights will start at $5 and increase depending on the prize being offered.
- This is a sportsman stock shotgun event (no custom sleeved barrels).
- Adults and minors (12 years and older) accompanied by a parent or guardian are welcome.
- Eye and ear protection required while on the firing line.
- 12 gauge and 20 gauge shotguns allowed. We will not have separate flights for 20 gauge.
- Max 36″ total barrel length.
- Max extra full choke (0.680″ constriction) for 12 gauge shotguns.
- Barrel choke will be verified by LFA.
- Open sights (no scopes or optics).
- Ammo ( #9 shot) and targets provided.
- Paper targets with a bullseye center placed at 20 yards (60 feet)
- Closest to the bullseye wins as determined by the judge of the round.
- In the unlikely event of a tie, there will be a shoot-off. If the shoot-off does not break the tie the winner will be decided by coin toss.
- Prizes will be awarded for each round.
** Rules subject to change without notice **
Hot & cold drinks, Chili, and hot dogs will be available for purchase.
Prizes are generously donated by local farms and business. Gift baskets, gift cards, and cash rounds will be among the many great prizes offered.
** prizes subject to change without notice until the day of the event **