- All registration entries must be submitted via FairEntry no later than July 18, 2023.
- New this Year!!! — Open Youth Exhibitor category
- Early bird registrations submitted and paid for online by July 10, 2023 will receive the complimentary benefits noted under Important Dates.
- Complimentary benefits for exhibitors will be distributed during check-in of your entry/entries on July 22 & 23.
- Each exhibitor must have or create an individual account in FairEntry to submit entries.
- Open exhibitors should use their existing FairEntry account if they have one.
- Loudoun 4-H Youth will use their family 4-H Online account to submit entries.
- Descriptions of entries and presentation requirements may be found in the Catalog of Exhibits.
- After initial registration, you can continue to add entries until July 18, 2023 at 11:00pm. Payment must be made at the time of additional entries.
- Exhibitors must be familiar with and follow all restrictions and requirements related to the individual Classes and Divisions they are entering.
- Entries may be disqualified without refund of fees if entered in the wrong Class or if they do not meet the requirements listed, such as size, proper container, amount, or display requirements.
To participate in the Blue Ribbon Showcase of Loudoun, a flat registration fee of $10 for Open Adult and Open Youth exhibitors will be assessed plus a $1 fee for each item entered in a class. Loudoun County 4-H exhibitors do not pay registration fees and may enter a maximum of 20 class items. All registration fees must be paid online by 11:00pm on July 18, 2023. The Loudoun County Fair accepts several credit cards for payment.
|Exhibitor Category||Exhibitor Fees|
Ages 16 and older
Ages 8 to 15
For example: An Open exhibitor (youth or adult) who wishes to enter 12 items would pay:
$10 registration fee
$12 for 12 class entry items
TOTAL Registration = $22