Junior Miss Loudoun County Fair Pageant
Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 5:30 PM
Rules and Duties
- Each contestant MUST be a resident of Loudoun County.
- Each contestant MUST be a member of a Loudoun County 4-H club.
- Contestants must be the age of 12 – 15 the day of the contest (July 17, 2022)
- Contestants will be judged on 4-H and Fair involvement, personality, and poise.
- Winner is required to carry title of Junior Miss Loudoun County Fair in any other events she participates.
- Winner must be at the 2022 Fair all week to present awards.
- Entries will be limited for safety precautions.
INTRODUCTION: Contestants will be introduced using the information provided on the application as they walk across the stage.
ROUND 1 (CASUAL ATTIRE): Contestants will be asked a question about the Fair that they are given upon acceptance of application.
ROUND 2 (EVENING ATTIRE): Contestants will answer an additional question about their 4-H experiences given upon acceptance of application.
When completing this application, keep in mind that some of information will be read during your introduction in the pageant. Answer all questions in the space provided, the Director reserves the right to edit what is read aloud.